It's a very simple formula:
- Identify an assumption that lefites and normies make.
- Find find evidence that destroys the assumption.
- Spread the news.
Step 2 is super easy because the current smear campaign is FULL of examples:
- ASSUMPTION: We can trust big tech to always be ethical. FACT: Google removed 100K negative reviews for Robinhood's app in the app store.
- ASSUMPTION: Elizabeth Warren fights for the little guy. FACT: She wants to have regulations that prevent future meme stocks campaigns.
- ASSUMPTION: The claims ever made of Russian bots are true, and proven with evidence. FACT: Media is blaming the campaign on Russian bots.
- ASSUMPTION: Lefty media is a saint, and not influenced by the elites. FACT: Their pundits keeps trying to smear the plebe investors.
- And the list goes on...
I keep preaching this advice: It's easier to red pill someone by using very little background info. That's why the best red pill stories involve the lefty/normie reading just one news articles about an event.