Comments (493)
sorted by:
You're viewing a single comment thread. View all comments, or full comment thread.
WhiteTrashJesus 1 point ago +1 / -0

Yes you can but you have to apply yourself in that field or use it to get a job that arbitrarily requires a degree like being a cop or something