746
Comments (61)
sorted by:
33
Exsultate 33 points ago +33 / -0

I'm choosing my words carefully here since these sites get trolled by government officials and I DON'T WANT TO CONDONE violence. They need a plan to stop and prevent corrupt police officers from doing this stuff. Once that is done the tide should hopefully turn.

56
deleted 56 points ago +56 / -0
7
ApesInControl 7 points ago +7 / -0

The more people say it, the harder it is to do anything about it. I wouldn’t shed a single tear if someone defended themselves against violent governments. Fuck em. Stop being a pussy and get on the list.

7
deleted 7 points ago +7 / -0
5
Hilliarysdustymuff 5 points ago +5 / -0

Sic semper tyranus.

2
deleted 2 points ago +2 / -0
-36
BeekeeperAndy -36 points ago +3 / -39

Wrong place for this rhetoric, this site if full of low energy faggots.

30
deleted 30 points ago +30 / -0
30
SaltyBAZ 30 points ago +30 / -0

Protesters need to roll in with dozers, excavators, and shipping container forklifts to remove the mechanical advantage that the govt has with MRAPS, etc.

Then the footsoldiers come in with buckets of marbles and pushbrooms to advance on the government forces. Keeping the sea of marbles between govt and people prevents them rushing the crowd.

Coincidentally, marbles fit nicely into slingshots and broom handles make good batons when snapped in half if the stormtroopers do decide to get stupid.

13
Kavvfefe 13 points ago +13 / -0

Tractors & manure works for the French

7
BaldyGull 7 points ago +7 / -0

In Ukraine they used hoses to wet the roads and let them freeze.

5
TheHopiumReport 5 points ago +5 / -0

Nice

17
SaltyBAZ 17 points ago +17 / -0

I'm just saying, they shut down the construction unions right? So lots of equipment and operators sitting idly by.

Idk what you guys have in each locality, but there are countless ways the Aussies and everyone else worldwide can break these draconian lockdown measures when they come to your area. Farm tractors are insanely powerful, construction equipment is always useful, hell even ghostriding rickshaws into police lines is an option if you are in SE Asia.

Take a surfboard, a jigsaw, 2 strips of leather, a pair of door handles and a couple screws and washers and you have a pair of shields. 55gal drums cut in thirds can do the same.

6
TrumpsWall 6 points ago +6 / -0

Were you trained by Antifa?

3
xkgb 3 points ago +3 / -0

Maybe a trainer?

3
NotProgCensored 3 points ago +3 / -0

Ivermectin is one of their demands. Ausies know what's happening. They're still peacefully protesting for now, when that ends they know ANTIFAs tactics and where to buy road flares.

-10
deleted -10 points ago +1 / -11
9
Tr0mp 9 points ago +9 / -0

leave the cops alone, theyre just serving and protecting his health! i mean, it could be worse, kyle could have covid! thanks to the brave boys in blue, he's safe :)

1
deleted 1 point ago +1 / -0
22
Alpha_Lemming 22 points ago +22 / -0

We use the Rittenhouse type of Kyle here on the US.

This Mitchell type of Kyle used down-under is clearly missing the 5.56 upgrade of the Rittenhouse model.

In absence of the 5.56 upgrade, those idled bulldozers and excavators will provide some of the same scumbag-dispatching features.

6
deleted 6 points ago +6 / -0
17
fingis_dartan 17 points ago +17 / -0

Stop fucking running from the police. There's maybe 50 cops and thousands of you. Fucking end them already.

7
DiscoverAFire 7 points ago +7 / -0

A dozen of you are gonna eat rubber bullets. 90% chance you walk away with bruises, 10% concussion, and .1% serious injury. So if there's a thousand of you rushing them that's a 1:100,000 chance that you get fucked. Take that chance, the world needs you. Don't do it alone, but join up with a small informal squad - when your group goes for it others will follow, and more will follow them.

16
medicpatriot 16 points ago +16 / -0

Those thugs have names, addresses, and flammable houses.

11
QueensOwn 11 points ago +11 / -0

They did it for the public and his health!

10
CoupCoupKaChew 10 points ago +10 / -0

Never hear of wrist rockets? They're very effective and silent. A bag of steelies and a perch...

3
Jack_Dupp 3 points ago +3 / -0

You mean slingshots? Oi!

3
MagaPhone017 3 points ago +3 / -0

A wrist-rocket is much better than any ol' slingshot, Mate.

They also have sling-bows, too. Looks like a wrist-rocket by has a nock for an arrow. Not as powerful as a Compound Bow or a Recurve, but strong enough to do some impressive damage to a human (up to and including f8ality).

2
rabdargab 2 points ago +3 / -1

They also can spiderweb bulletproof glass on mraps pretty well

7
Ifeargovtmorethan 7 points ago +7 / -0

It's for his own health you Neanderthals!

5
RyeDaD 5 points ago +5 / -0

We need to get the aussies help. We must try to break through the blackout. Where are our hackers and autists ? They must feel so alone.

5
Eleutherian 5 points ago +5 / -0

you've got bots on twitter running cover saying he was carrying a knife when it was clearly a phone in his hand that fell on the floor

4
BaldyGull 4 points ago +4 / -0

Remind them that Jacob Blake had a knife, a vehicle, and was endangering nearby children.

5
Eleutherian 5 points ago +5 / -0

...and was literally in the process of stealing a vehicle and kidnapping children

4
mathteach314159 4 points ago +4 / -0

What does he say before he states his name?

6
AndrewCuomosEmmy 6 points ago +6 / -0

I think he was saying that his skull was cracked

3
mathteach314159 3 points ago +3 / -0

Listened to it again with your translation and you are absolutely right.

3
AkaCoco 3 points ago +3 / -0

I’ve heard conflicting statements, he died, he’s alive and got stiches, he’s alive but is in the ICU. I believe the latter.

2
Barbs 2 points ago +3 / -1

What I saw was that he wasn’t shot by a rubber bullet, he got baton’d in the head, and had a laceration on his scalp. He survived too, allegedly.

The amount of blood present in the video leads me to believe that report was true. It looks like a lot of blood to the uninitiated, but for a surface head injury it really isn’t. It’s about average when nobody is putting pressure on the wound.

Cuts on your fingers and scalp always seem to bleed like a stuck pig even if they’re not that serious.

2
NotProgCensored 2 points ago +2 / -0

The Aussie Government now hacks and edits peoples social media. Who knows at this point.

3
AkaCoco 3 points ago +3 / -0

probably in a gulag out in the outback

3
Fangerang 3 points ago +3 / -0

Haven't seen any evidence so far, but I've heard that he died from this.

1
mickeydee 1 point ago +1 / -0

nah he didnt die

1
Fangerang 1 point ago +1 / -0

How do you know? I didn't think he did but I had seen it mentioned in a couple different places that he did die

1
mickeydee 1 point ago +1 / -0

there was a fb post somewhere, where he said he was alright and well with stitches. Fuck who knows at the end of the day

1
Fangerang 1 point ago +1 / -0

Ah gotcha. Well that's more evidence than I saw so you're probably right, thankfully

2
BlackPilled4Decades 2 points ago +2 / -0

Australia is like a crystal ball. Looking at it let's us know what the want for the rest of the world

2
vigilant_citizen 2 points ago +2 / -0

They were just trying to "save him from covid"

2
Stanwyk74 2 points ago +2 / -0

We would never need the second amendment to protect us from oir government though. At least this guy was the right color....

2
Smurfection 2 points ago +2 / -0

Fake News Media only covers foreign news if they can use it to attack Republicans or further their own agenda.

2
ChinaVirus19 2 points ago +2 / -0

"Say his name.......no not his name, whoever he is!"

2
Mobilemech92 2 points ago +2 / -0

When it comes time to start killing these fucking commies, you are either on our side or their side... no badge or credentials is going to save your life if you are fighting for the wrong team. There you go glowie fedbois. Put me on your list and we will both pretend that I give a fuck

1
deleted 1 point ago +1 / -0
2
thetenman 2 points ago +2 / -0

Remember, this is for your own good. They just want what is best for you.

2
AraphelEinSof 2 points ago +3 / -1

Mob them. Tear them apart. Spread their intestines across the streets. I've said it before. I'll keep saying it. Pay attention soy spies: treason is what the gov in Australia is committing. They are committing it from every level of gov. No treason, no problem. Tldr: don't commit treason against the people, don't get turned into block party boundries.

1
ChynahIzAzzhole 1 point ago +1 / -0

Well.. it's for his health... mace to the face of children... for their health... old ladies hip broken and face full of foam mace... For her health.. 50 cal rubber bullets fired nearly point blank range into the backs of fleeing men women and children.. for your health... Just go back to your PRISON CELLS... oops I meant "homes".. and the GOVERNMENT will stop SHOOTING YOU!!!

1
Walleye-vision71 1 point ago +1 / -0

Meanwhile, it seems the energy has completely died behind the resistance. Guess all it took was a few rubber bullets. Hope I’m wrong.

1
Crappydatum 1 point ago +1 / -0

Can anyone here who speaks Aussie translate what he's saying?

4
deleted 4 points ago +4 / -0
4
DiscoverAFire 4 points ago +4 / -0

"I can't [get up], my skull is cracked"