Comments (738)
sorted by:
You're viewing a single comment thread. View all comments, or full comment thread.
Looatyourself [S] 80 points ago +82 / -2

I hate that you’re right.

kernel 63 points ago +65 / -2

You need to transition now. Pretend you are a woman too. Fake woman trumps real woman nowadays.

4more 33 points ago +33 / -0

Might help to say you wanted to transition the children and she is divorcing because of it.

TrumpTrain_531 21 points ago +21 / -0

"My heteronormative transphobic partner is not allowing me and my children (who use xem/xir pronouns) to get the trauma-informed gender-affirming therapy that we need!"

Instant win, it's like a cheat code.

Bigstick7 9 points ago +10 / -1

Fuck that shit, don't sacrifice your morals for money. Don't roll over and take it, but stay true to yourself and keep your self respect.

pepecurious 5 points ago +5 / -0


America1stAndOnly 3 points ago +3 / -0

No. Definitely don't do that one. If the judge is crazy enough, they might accept that excuse and then order mandatory transitioning bullshit for the kids. So, no. Not that tactic. It has the potential to go horribly wrong.

spezisacuckold 8 points ago +8 / -0

Better yet just say you "identify" as a woman and scream at any judge that looks at you the wrong way. Seems to work wonders nowadays.

penguinjay1212 1 point ago +1 / -0

I hope that gave OP a little chuckle. Gotta joke a bit in a grim situation.

CucksForTheDonald 4 points ago +4 / -0

Don't give into doom and gloom. It's a shame you need to fight this woman, but you chose to have this battle sooner or later when you married her. Apparently, she wasn't the right choice.

I've seen reasonable men fight unreasonable former wives in family court, over children and property, and they prevailed. Be smart, be patient, be calm. Document everything in case she comes up with allegations. It's a marathon.

ciemPepe 4 points ago +4 / -0

The comments about transitioning might sound like a joke but if it is what it takes to win, do it. I'd do it. You dont have surgically transition just dress up

Richard_Dangler 3 points ago +3 / -0

I got a laugh out of it but depending on the state it might actually give OP some power. Honestly wouldnt even have to dress up. Just say that he broke the news to the wife and she went ballistic and is using the vax as her argument to keep from being viewed as an "ist"

heightnoise 3 points ago +3 / -0

You're already losing if you give up hope. He's NOT right. Yes, it's more likely than not, but not guaranteed. And rest assured, in the core of your being, that in the future your children will thank you for standing up for them.

Here's the key: Don't go buy bourbon, don't open up a scrap book, and turn over every photo of her in the home. If it's just your kids, or your kids and you, take those and go to the kitchen counter.

Use today and tomorrow to go to 1) your bank, 2) your mortgage provider, 3) your local clerk of court, 4) whatever military services hold records related to your pension/benefits/compensations, and 5) your kids' pediatrician. I do not know if you got a prenup (I hope you did) but if not you NEED to speak to a family law lawyer that does matrimonial regimes so you can start navigating. If you DO, get the original and make several copies to distribute to legal counsel. At the bank, get your account history for your Joint Account, and all separate accounts. Keep the later secret if they still are, but tell your lawyer. At the mortgage provider, get all information on the loan (including how much left, who's been paying and how much) and make copies. Do not tell them your situation yet. From your clerk, get records of all immovable property (ie land) that you have bought or sold, and all records of title to any other relevant movable property. Make sure to record from what accounts/who was paying those notes and how much. From military, you NEED to protect your well-earned comp for your service, its a fixed income and I know too many Dear Johns that came back home to find hard-to-prove identity fraud. Lastly, before you go to the pediatrician collect some evidence of the vaccines being potentially dangerous for children; show 'em the Project Veritas videos. EXPLAIN why you are a concerned parent, and wish to protect your children, and that you're well-researched. The doctor will help with what he can release, but what you need most is a letter of endorsement. Not "I agree completely" kinda letter, that's too much to ask, but more like "This is the father of my patient, who has demonstrated good faith in researching a medical decision for their child...". This won't be your expert, but it WILL shut down the knee-jerk reaction of her counsel to allude you as a conspiracy nutjob who's unfit for custody.

Saturday morning, get a coffee pot on, sit down and start accounting for everything. Look at your kids while you do; it's for them, not her. Organize everything, have a short explanation for your major expenses, and prepare it for your lawyer.

Not only will this help your lawyer save time (and you money), but it also shows your diligence in the eyes of a judge. The bias towards mothers in custody is because there's a "presumption" that women are more nurturing/caring parents. Prove the bitch wrong. Also, it will help kickstart the accounting of your worth/incomes/debts and what YOU contributed during the marriage regime. These are used for asset division calculus, as well as child support, and getting a head start can only serve you.

God bless you. You've done nothing wrong, and have held to your convictions. You have honor, and I wish you well. God bless you, now lawyer up and get a move-on. You've got your kids to save.

Spez: Sorry I forgot, but I'm bound to say: This is NOT legal advice.

MasksAreChildAbuse 1 point ago +1 / -0

What state are you in? There’s some good lawyers out there.


Her husband is family law, and he fights for men in divorces. Call for a consultation.