2014
Comments (144)
sorted by:
You're viewing a single comment thread. View all comments, or full comment thread.
11
BillionsAndBillions [S] 11 points ago +11 / -0

Apart from NoVA and Richmond this is a mostly red state, however I think many Americans are submissive cucks now.

4
Throwingway22 4 points ago +5 / -1

Always have been. 25-30% fight over what the other 70% will tacitly submit to.