114
Comments (22)
sorted by:
8
westerner 8 points ago +8 / -0

Love how they had to justify themselves by making sure everyone knows they are BIPOC Trans. LMAO.

7
Shwoogin 7 points ago +7 / -0

Indistinguishable from parody.

2
Sumarongi 2 points ago +2 / -0

That’s the sad irony of 🤡 🌎

5
Grindelwald 5 points ago +5 / -0

Which members of Congress are these?

4
TheJimmReaper 4 points ago +4 / -0

How are we the bad guys again???

3
Scot 3 points ago +3 / -0

What if we're all "trans-vaxxed"?

3
HughJasske 3 points ago +3 / -0

85LB Ellen Page is gonna kick your ass.

1
GhostofPatrickHenry 1 point ago +1 / -0

Those abs though, am I rite?

0
HughJasske 0 points ago +1 / -1

If you are gay.

2
webthing 2 points ago +2 / -0

😆 lol

1
Ballind 1 point ago +1 / -0

They want to take on the hardest cowards to ever walk this earth.

You're surrendering every day, just like the rest of us. At least some of us are honest and not pretending to be tough while we surrender our beautiful nation.

0
Handshake1 0 points ago +1 / -1

You go first badass, we'll all follow you....

Believe it or not a lot of us live out here in the sticks and have never played any of these clown games. And we ignore any new laws, and I dare any dumb fuck to come on out and try and force us to. That's when the dying will start. Not when some weak urban dwelling helpless adult children think it should start.

2
Ballind 2 points ago +2 / -0

Takes a lot of balls to stand up to no one in a place where everyone agrees with you.

I've been doing the same in a city but don't brag about it online because I'm aware that arguing with a limp wristed pussy here and there doesn't make me tough.

-1
Handshake1 -1 points ago +1 / -2

It screams into a void about how badass it is and how cowardly everyone else is......

We're all still waiting Billy.......

1
WorkoutEveryHour 1 point ago +1 / -0

hahab more adult children

1
RealTXPatriot 1 point ago +1 / -0

My God the adult daycare these retards go to really needs to step up some fundraising for a better option to their field trips. I mean get em a zoo pass or some adventure park, don't tell em to cosplay a bunch of assholes and stand around outside.

for fucks sake.

1
deleted 1 point ago +1 / -0
1
Kennedy_Original45 1 point ago +1 / -0

This looks to be a government psyop to me.

1
Lol_Garrus 1 point ago +1 / -0

This is fake. Everything written on those signs was done in MS Paint.

2
markolbb 2 points ago +2 / -0

Didn't notice at first but it does look suspicious.

1
mobgrazer 1 point ago +1 / -0

parody?

1
PartandParcel 1 point ago +1 / -0

41% of them will Darwin themselves long before I’ll ever stick a clot shot in my arm. The other 59% of these abominations will remain society’s outcasts, prolonged by their own mental illness. Essentially as much of a corpse as the 41%.