Comments (16)
sorted by:
You're viewing a single comment thread. View all comments, or full comment thread.
frumpy 13 points ago +13 / -0

They can be requested by police, fire or EMS. Either one of these requests would certainly happen before a schools reort anything. They could also be requested as part of a Mass Casualty Incident SOP before any units arrived on scene by 911 dispatch. This is a nothing burger.