Sign In or Create an Account
You're a mega faggot. Check my account age for verification.
Injections have consequences.
GEOTUS Trump #45, #46.5 and #47!
It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes.
Lol right? I'm eating my some of my food stash down before it expires. Ammo keeps forever though.
Karma is a bitch. He deserved it.
I cut all that shit out years ago. No MSM, no radio, no social media. I stick to a set of independent "conspiracy theory" media outlets and read the source documents when available. It has kept me physically healthy though perhaps not mentally. Kek.
We need a leader and a plan. Going solo Rambo won't achieve our goals.
1/sqrt(112) = 28.9%
This is the newspeak from 1984.
I wonder if any of my posts got in there. Kek
He donated his salary to different branches of the government, not charity.
Then so am I.
Enough RINOS will cave and vote for it. A government shutdown would be nice though.
He also said this so fuck him royally.
Gen Z is called Gen Z because they're the last generation.
Go away, I'm 'baitin!
5% are deadly, 95% possibly placebo.
It's A Brave New 1984 Animal Farm
Needs moar .jpeg
They won't live that long. Myocarditis has a 5 year 50% survival rate.
Based on that study, we need to encourage liberals to engage in extreme exercise as frequently as possible.
It appears about 5% of the vaxxes cause severe adverse reactions with the other 95% being ok, at least for now.
Depends on your point of view.
As our planet continues to spiral into catastrophic climate change we'll see more and more enlarged hearts, strokes, and blood clots. We must all do everything we can to stop green house gasses and that includes capturing flatulence with a plastic bag and inhaling the contents to remove the dangerous methane and hydrogen sulfide in it. We're all in this together.