1
BlaineBug 1 point ago +1 / -0

California Compliant engines in automobiles, power washers, lawn mowers, and now California Compliant meat. Fuck them all.

2
BlaineBug 2 points ago +2 / -0

You're right, most dying people turn to religion because they have nothing else left to lose.

1
BlaineBug 1 point ago +1 / -0

Serious question - are there any religions that are resisting vaccines en-mass and being quietly allowed to do so? What is Islam up to?

2
BlaineBug 2 points ago +2 / -0

Now you see, I'm a non-believer but simultaneously a resister.

1
BlaineBug 1 point ago +1 / -0

Hopefully all of your parents have a solid will or trust in place. If they're going to inject themselves against your advisement at least profit off of their own self inflicted demise.

2
BlaineBug 2 points ago +2 / -0

Yep, many. Some even confessed to me that they were more than happy to be test subjects. Then again not all of them have been voting conservative for long. They are mostly fairweathered assholes.

3
BlaineBug 3 points ago +5 / -2

I think it's societal programming in an attempt to keep people from acting on impulse and instinction.

-19
BlaineBug -19 points ago +5 / -24

There is no god. It's a ruse to try and keep men good and productive and hopeful.

2
BlaineBug 2 points ago +2 / -0

Whatever Posobiec-Pinocchio says to be true is most definitely not true at all.

1
BlaineBug 1 point ago +1 / -0

If he cuts his thighs too high up I can see how it might appear that blood is mixing with his urine.

27
BlaineBug 27 points ago +28 / -1

Only approximately 2% of the US population owns a small business. The other 98% will be satisfied receiving their pandemic unemployment assistance.

3
BlaineBug 3 points ago +3 / -0

It will be your problem and it will be my problem even living in supposed "red" states. Good luck fauxoconomy.

2
BlaineBug 2 points ago +2 / -0

The most plain and simple liberty argument should be that even if the science was settled no one is entitled to take the science into their own lives.

1
BlaineBug 1 point ago +1 / -0

They want to create anger in the "vaccinated" against the "unvaccinated." That's what this is.

3
BlaineBug 3 points ago +3 / -0

Orange spray paint says TRUMP. Just noticed it today - had to double back and drive by a second time to try to get a shot! Hey y'alls I risked a ticket for this one :D

2
BlaineBug 2 points ago +2 / -0

Orange spray paint says TRUMP. Just noticed it today - had to double back and drive by a second time to try to get a shot! Hey y'alls I risked a ticket for this one :D

view more: Next ›