See UPDATE at bottom.
Here is the video that was downloaded and processed,
Three batches were extracted of video frames of hex data were captured, processed and OCRed. Then blocks of the data stream were decoded from hex. My dumps represent almost 640,000 characters captured from screen.
It is just a database query with names and addresses in the Philadelphia PA area. It is not a 'pcap' dump or even a network data capture. It is not encrypted as they claim or even of forensic value. Nothing about this implicates bad actors or foreign addresses. It is a fake stream put on 'for show'.
And they deliberately hid the right side of the hex dump off the screen because it probably contained a displayable ASCII representation of the data, that may have uncovered the ruse.
*THIS*, in Mike latest and boldest Supreme Court Video with its highest stakes. To think Mike would deliberately consent to have fake data shown in his video presentation is unlikely, This is a wrong they are doing to him. To hear them so casually LIE and MISREPRESENT the data to Mike, who is convinced that he is looking at the objective of his months of Herculean effort, is ALARMING. Is Mike being grifted by these people? Are they even in possession of what they claim?
Batch B01 starting at 2:26
Lindell 9-0 video @2:26 data on screen B01-03-hexdump.txt
Lindell 9-0 video @2:26 data on screen B01-04-strings.txt
(Batch B02 was abandoned)
Batch B03 starting at 4:25
Lindell 9-0 video @4:25 data on screen B03-03-hexdump.txt
Lindell 9-0 video @4:25 data on screen B03-04-strings.txt
Batch B04 starting at 6:05
Lindell 9-0 video @6:05 data on screen B04-03-hexdump-480k.txt
Lindell 9-0 video @6:05 data on screen B04-04-strings.txt
Don't know what to say. I'll just leave this here.
UPDATE: Mike Lindell is a wash. It seems while I was doing all this work and giving Mike the benefit of a doubt by planting the suspicion on the cyber-punks as grifters, Mike has emerged as the actual grifter who knowingly lied to YOU and I about what was on the screen. He has compounded the lie with what I call a grifter's counteroffer, a lame excuse for withholding the information giving another promise that blatantly deceiving you was 'just' In an email to these people he wrote on June 7,
"I have the actual election pcaps but for security we did not put them in the video.... we are doing a complete cyber event for all cyber experts and cyber companies to come to see for themselves and everyone will 100% validate the election crimes .... It has all been validated by many white hat hackers and other cyber companies but I want to get everyone on board before the Supreme Court..."
Use this thread to post handy to-do list items like grocery lists and New Years Resolutions, random thoughts and stuff
I had one of these threads on Reddit:The_Donald, a submission that had been insta-shadow-banned in seconds by the [auto?]mods because it included a Forbidden Word... and when I noticed it had been black-holed to the world and existed only as flypaper for 'lil 'ol me,,, I just started posting random shit.
I even considered the possibility of creating a userspace linux filesystem that when mounted, posted and read base64-encoded blocks of binary within shadowbanned Reddit threads to use as a form of "personal cloud storage". It would have been a great hack.
This die was cast after Charlottesville in 2017. Even the Right was duped into denouncing an immigration policy protest just because bad things happened. Who remembers that one asshole with a car was permitted to characterize the entire event, AS IF those involved had planned to take lives?
Well those who accepted the slanted press coverage of Charlottesville Unite The Right, at face value, were prepared to continue with the MAGA concept and throw those tiki torch marchers -- shouting "One people one nation! End immigration! You will not replace us!" -- under the bus. It was never about statues. No one that night was chanting about statues.
No one on the Right spoke up for those marchers and their simple immigration message. When the press portrayed it incorrectly as a racist Klanlike gathering, you did not push back. When people misheard the chants as (absurdly) "Jews will not replace us!" no one pushed back. When the President correctly pointed out that both sides were to blame for the clashes that occurred on the day after, you rushed to his defense... but not theirs.
By blindly accepting the press's Charlottesville narrative, we helped to bring into being the childishly absurd warped reality that exists today, that IF anything bad happens during a peaceful protest every person who was there on that day can be vilified and criminalized without limit. You even MADE IT WORSE by casting every (potential bona fide) BLM marcher and protestor as 'complicit' in the violence and arson. Ironically -- by vilifying all BLM protestors as if they are Antifa we helped set the stage.
When Joe Biden and Michelle Obama started repeating their garish, grotesque and emotionally cartoonish Charlottesville sound bites over and over in the run up to the election, no one recognized it as the psychological abuse tactic that it was, to exploit mental images of the KKK and their torches of years ago… everyone had already tossed the Charlottesville marchers under the bus, so a toxic KKK fable went unchallenged.
'violent insurrectionists' is the new toxic fable.
Time is short and we really need to find this guy: https://media.thedonald.win/post/5UXNwm5S.png … JaydenX is getting all the heat for being there and he did want to start a Civil War, but do not let your eyes off the prize -- this guy was 'prepping' the crowd to breach the inner corridor, and notice that after he completely cleared the glass from the right-side he wasn't the first in. Fargo hat man is the person I would most wish to see brought to justice. I think this would be President Trump's desire as well. The best sequence I have seen is at
I think fur hat guy deserves more infamy than JadenX. To his credit JadenX called out the presence of the gun to the crowd, but too late to deter Babbit if that was even possible. When the glass was being broken out she was hanging back in the crowd, but when the opening presented itself she made her fateful decision. But of all people who contributed to her death, even the shooter, Fargo hat man is on the very top.
The truth needs to be found. I don't consider his emergence from police lines to be proof. Many people were milling about and escorted back into the crowd. Digging in his backpack on the stairs is not proof. Everyone thinks a main purpose is to 'change clothes' but a woman has been shot. The possibility that he was digging for some first aid item is (irresponsibly) ignored.
Text post so I can shout out to the Pedes cheated by low upvotes. Visit their threads, reward their effort and boost the discussion there.
Even MORE PROOF - THE SHOOTING WAS A SET-UP - NEW DETAIL FOUND https://thedonald.win/p/11S0bg34wr/---even-more-proof--the-shooting/
Who is Pirrelli man? We need to save his life. The left doesn't leave witnesses […] https://thedonald.win/p/11S0X53o5T/who-is-pirrelli-man---we-need-to/c/
WTF. Undercover operative Agent Provocateur inserted into MAGA crowd, (great comments!) https://thedonald.win/p/11S0SPVa2D/wtf-undercover-operative-agent-p/c/
Absolute PROOF!!! AGENT PROVOCATEUR PLANTED - RILED UP CROWD
Even if the first products you buy are Chinese. I'm compelled to add that because there is such a cost difference -- in great part fueled by lack of interest in the radio hobby -- that is crucial right now.
I'm referring specifically to Baofeng handie-talkie radios, ~136-174 and ~400-520Mhz. Roughly $40 each and though they are a pain to program they are functional. It is time to obtain as many as you can afford for what is to come. Look for packages where a pair of them are sold along with 110V/12V chargers, extended time batteries, dual and single band antennas, programming cable (for use with free CHIRP software)... for under $100.
Of course, no one is going to flood the airwaves and transmit illegally and create a babbling storm on the airwaves. Just to have.
Consider basic VHF/UHF handie-talkies now. Then the lower frequency greater distance modes later as you 'formalize' your hobby.
Of course some or all of you will eventually become licensed HAMs and be enriched greatly. If your kid's resume has an amateur call sign it might give them a real boost for a tech job, and it's easy. There is a need for your family to have reliable local off-grid communication in an emergency. Actually there always was, but people have become complacent and entrusted their lives too much to the cellular network.
"I don't need to have a flashlight or spare tire or wrench in my car, I have AAA." That level of ridiculous unpreparedness.
And of course you will find a few HAM Karens out there moaning about dropping the Morse requirement, treating radio equipment like 'munitions' and (like Civil Defense groupies) treating any band-unlocked transmit-capable unit as a danger to society. The kind of people who would waste time pressing you for a callsign when you are trying to communicate an emergency. Thankfully fewer every day, and to them I say, I'm an Extra and fuck you. There is a shameful deficit of young amateur radio operators out there.
SORRY most present day amateur radio manufacturers, you took the high road. The last US manufacturers went belly-up back in the days of discrete components. You (US hams) gave the market away to the Japanese and the Koreans without a fight. Then you failed to successfully pass the hobby down to your children until every radio became a Boutique Item loaded with ever more fancy features. Baofeng saw a market gap a mile wide and they drove into it. Bless them..
You want to have at least six fully functional HT units. For the price of ONE SINGLE Boutique (well made sure but what the fuck) radio you have one for every menber of your family, and spares.
Of course I'm not shilling or promoting anybody. Just looked around one day and saw there was literally nothing else even close in the price range.
.. 1 .. EVERYONE has been angered by the $900B stimulus bill.
.. 2 .. Write a one-page "specimen" 900B bill awarding ~$3500 (EDIT: DJT says $2000 and that's fine) stimulus checks to people who received the last one.
.. 3 .. MARKET on socmedia as "what the COVID relief bill should have looked like.: AND declare Jan 6 as MARCH ON DC day. Demand repeal/replacement.
.. 4 .. We are conflating the Steal with Stimulus anger. This is a WIN.
.. 5 .. Many more people will march, we are now tapping broad angst.
ITEM 1: When rolling out her 25th amendment circus, Pelosi said, " A president's fitness for office, must be determined by science and facts, "
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that their dog-whistle for the climate change Character Litmus Test? Lately. those words together have been used in practically no other context.
ITEM 2: When grilling Amy Coney Barett, Kamala Harris asked her a series of fast 'polygraph-test-style' control questions (COVID infectiousness, smoking and cancer) and followed up with, " And do you believe that climate change is happening and and is threatening the air we breathe and the water we drink? " and Barrett recognizes the setup right away and correctly labels the claim as a "contentious matter" on which she will not opine, See this global warmist hit piece that gives the whole exchange and again demonstrates Barrett's uncanny intelligence.
BUT AT THE TIME Kreepy Kamala had me thinking, do the puppetmaster Dems driving Pelosi, Harris and Biden intend to promote the 'climate change litmus test' as some kind of 25th-amendment-worthy 'mental health indicator'?
NAAAH I said at the time. But the lunacy of this two-president-elects split-universe has me thinking now... whether they're trying to build some Climate Bomb to sway US House legislators and electors? The phenomenon to which I am referring is something designed to take emotional control of weak-minded or duplicitous GOP representatives and give them an 'out' to support a coup against their own president and party.
Just another thing DJT and everyone else should be ready for.
TRUMP ADMINISTRATION ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Given to Breitbart 13-Aug-2020; a copy downloaded and hosted by pede8
- Saved the NY Times, saved the Washington Post, and saved Cable T.V.
The Great American Comeback is already underway:
- Added 1.8 million jobs in July, exceeding predictions for the third straight month.
- A combined total of over 9 million jobs were created since May — surpassing market expectations by a total of 12 million new jobs.
- Over the last three months, we added nearly 4 million leisure and hospitality jobs;
- 1.47 million retail jobs; 1.17 million education & healthcare jobs; 743,000 service jobs; 623,000 manufacturing jobs; and 639,000 construction jobs.
- Half of all new jobs are full time jobs. And wages rose 4.8 percent year over year.
- In July, the unemployment rate fell to 10.2% — dropping by over 30% since April.
- Jobs held by African-Americans rose by nearly 1 million over the past three months.
- Jobs held by Hispanic-Americans increased 2.3 million over the last three months.
- Job gains since April represent a recovery of 42% of jobs lost in March and April.
- 80% of small businesses are now open, up from just 52% in April.
- Retail sales rose 7.5% in June, following a record-setting 18.2% increase in May.
- Consumer spending has almost fully recovered from its pandemic-low, with recovery strongest in low-income communities.
- The latest ISM manufacturing report increased for the third month in a row to 54.2, the highest reading since March 2019. Since the April low, new orders are up 34 points — the largest increase on record. ISM’s measure of production is up 35 points from its April low, the largest three-month gain in nearly 70 years.
- Since the March low, vehicle sales are up a stunning 65 percent to 14.5 million units.
- In Q2, the Dow Jones rose 18%, the S&P 500 rose 20%, and the NASDAQ rose 30%, all posting the best gains in over 20 years.
Enacted over $3 trillion in economic relief, saving many tens of millions of jobs:
- Signed $2 Trillion CARES Act, sending direct cash payments to 80 million workers.
- Approved $670 billion for the Paycheck Protection Program. To date, we have processed over 5 million small business loans, and saved 50 million American jobs.
- Took executive action to give a payroll tax holiday through the end of 2020; to provide an extra $400 dollars per week in additional unemployment benefits; to empower HUD & HHS to extend the freeze on evictions & provide rental support; and to suspend payments on student loans and to extend the 0% interest rates.
To vanquish COVID-19, we launched the greatest national mobilization since WWII:
- Took early action by implementing travel restrictions from China, Europe, and Iran.
- Developed the most advanced testing system on earth — conducted 65 million tests.
- U.S. is 5% of the world’s population, but we conducted 25% of the world’s testing.
- Through Operation Warp Speed, three vaccine candidates have now moved into Phase Three trials in record time. Recently approved $1 billion for Johnson & Johnson to manufacture and distribute 100 million doses as soon as one is available.
- Reduced mortality by 85% since April, through the use of therapies such as Remdesivir, dexamethasone, and anti-body treatments. We have secured over 4.1 million doses of Remdesivir, enough to treat over 650,000 patients.
- Treated 86,000 Americans with convalescent plasma — can reduce mortality by 50%.
- More than 230 clinical trials of potential treatments are underway.
- We have worked with the private sector to coordinate the delivery of more than 196 million N95 respirators, 815 million surgical masks, 20 billion gloves, 34 million face shields, and 354 million gowns.
- We have replenished the long-neglected National Stockpile by tripling the number of N95 masks on hand to over 45 million, tripling the number of gowns to 15 million, and quadrupling the number of ventilators to 75,000.
- Through the Defense Production Act, we awarded contracts for 200,000 ventilators.
- No American who has needed a ventilator has been denied a ventilator.
- Delivered 700 rapid point-of-care testing devices & 300,000 tests to nursing homes.
- Signed an executive order requiring federal agencies to purchase all essential medicines from American sources.
Taking bold action to reduce the price of prescription drugs for American patients.
- Signed a historic executive order requiring drug companies to charge AMERICANS no more than they charge FOREIGN COUNTRIES.
- | also signed an executive order stopping middle men from taking advantage of Medicare patients by charging higher prices to them and pocketing the discounts.
- $30 billion in discounts will now go straight to American Patients.
- Signed directive lowering the price of insulin to just pennies a day.
- Over the next two weeks, | will take action to require health insurance companies to cover all pre-existing conditions for all customers.
We are standing for Law and Order.
- We reduced the number of murders in America’s major cities by more than 10%.
- The nationwide violent crime rate has declined for two straight years.
- Signed an executive order that is strong on policing, law & order, and ensuring the peace, dignity, and equality of all Americans.
- 156 total arrests since Operation LeGend expanded to Kansas City and other cities
- including: Chicago, Albuquerque, Cleveland, Detroit, Milwaukee, Memphis, St. Louis.
- Deployed law enforcement agents to save the courthouse in Portland from rioters.
- Using the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act to protect national monuments.
Delivering FAIR and RECIPROCAL trade to defend American jobs and expand exports.
- Signed Trade Agreement with China, while keeping many tariffs in place.
- Replaced NAFTA disaster with the brand new U.S.-Mexico-Canada Trade Agreement.
- Withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership my first week in office.
- Completely renegotiated trade deal with South Korea, saving U.S. auto industry.
- Signed new deal with Japan to slash tariffs on $7 billion of U.S. agricultural products.
- Imposed tariffs on foreign steel & aluminum to protect our national security.
- Reimposed 10 percent tariffs on Canadian aluminum producers.
- Imposed a 50% tariff on foreign-made washing machines, saving Whirlpool jobs.
- Secured agreements with Europe, Argentina and Brazil that support more exports of U.S. agricultural products.
Invested $2 trillion to completely rebuild the Military, including $738 billion this year.
- Established the Space Force as the sixth branch of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- We have destroyed the ISIS territorial Caliphate in Syria and Iraq.
- Al-Baghdadi, Qassem Soleimani, Hamza bin Laden, and Qassim al-Rimi are all dead.
- Secured $130 billion in new defense spending for NATO; and $400 billion by 2024.
- Withdrew from the one-sided Iran Deal and imposed the toughest sanctions ever.
- Recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel, and moved the U.S. Embassy there.
- Took historic action to recognize Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
We passed the largest package of Tax Cuts and reforms in American history.
- Since then, $1.4 trillion dollars has poured back into the U.S.
- 40 million American families are benefitting from our child tax credit; $2200 average
- Designated nearly 9,000 Opportunity Zones in distressed communities.
- Saved Family Farms from the Death Tax.
- Under our tax cuts, small businesses can now deduct 20% of their business income.
- Provided first ever tax credit for employers who provide paid parental leave for employees earning $72,000 or less annually.
- Since then, the share of total wealth held by the bottom half of households has increased while the share held by the top 1 percent has decreased.
- We have cut more job-killing regulations than any other Administration.
- For every new regulation we adopted, we have cut nearly eight old regulations.
- Our regulatory relief will save Americans $377 billion per year, $3,100 per household
- Our regulation cuts are having an especially beneficial impact on low income
- Americans who pay a much higher share of their incomes for overregulation.
Ended the War on American Energy. U.S. is the #1 producer of oil and gas on Earth.
- The typical family now saves an average of $2,500 a year on their energy bills.
- U.S. is now a net exporter of energy; we have declared Energy Independence.
- Opened ANWR and approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Canceled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
- Increased coal exports by more than 54% during my first three years in office.
- Announced our withdrawal from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
[length limit: end of part 1, part 2 in comments]
The Shill hated America! But it was free speech, not treason.
Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.
It could be their head wasn't screwed on just right.
It could be, perhaps, that their pants were too tight.
But I think that the most likely reason of all
May have been that their ears were two sizes too small.
The news with shrill voices and wide panic eyes
saying bits not quite true, and not strictly lies.
To make sense of it all you must see them as crazy
their emotions run high and their research is lazy.
Yet all through the night as they whimpered or slept,
Promises made, promises kept.
Just on issue and on task as any President should do,
If you think that's not normal,
maybe something's not normal with you.
Yet all that is needed to rise out of this slump
is to read a full transcript of a fine speech by Trump.
Like the one from Whirlpool to cheers and bright faces
It describes our great movement and covers all the main bases.
Well...in Who-ville maybe one day they'll say
that the shill's earses Grew three sizes that day!
Wild party swings are not reasons for tantrums and hate,
they are uniquely American and helped make us great.
By changing our course with a bold swing of the oarses,
to bring good jobs and manufacturing back to our shoreses.
Clarity of purpose or fog, that's the choice we face now,
Even if Biden meant to do good, he just couldn't say how.
A vote cast for Trump is the way Joe is saved,
from the clutch of the wicked, abusive and depraved.
He needs to retire and we do wish him well,
and will hold to account those who put him through hell.
A good balance of autonomy and fairness in trade,
energy and safety were promises made. Yet they shout
"Gestapo! Grinch!" as he laughs standing proud
for when dealing with bullies you must be forceful and loud.
And in the battle with Twitter, Twitter has lost
for they now must delete things no matter the cost.
Let us make our own toys
and our own food for the feast!
And after Trump carves out the hate
may I have a slice of The Daily Beast?
Impress your friends! Let us spell it together! :)
H Y D R O X Y C H L O R O Q U I N E
"I'm not going to let people die. And if they come after me, it's gonna be ON!"
Dr. Stella Immanuel of America's Frontline Doctors was interviewed for Houston's KPRC Ch2 on Thursday, July 30. This is a calmer Immanuel but no less committed to her task of outreach. I have recoded the video to Bitchute because, [tech bullshit*] so here it is,
14 minute video scaled smaller for fast viewing and sharing,
KPRC professionally provides a full transcript!
Please share this, especially to anyone who is repeating any ad homenim attacks targeting this woman for her HCQ message, mannerisms and beliefs. The Daily Beast was one of the first to do it but there have been others, and they are as shallow and ugly as Jim Crow laws in a kindergarten.
Dr. Immanual clarifies that HCQ is NOT NOW and NEVER WAS 'banned' by the FDA for physicians to prescribe for off-label use. This is very important.
Also see a recent episode of Scott Adams podcast 1076 where he tackles this single topic.
- Drive-in movie rebirth: this time with in-car FM STEREO and great sound
- Unexpected but welcome face time with kids
- Many are bootstrapping home gardens