Sign In or Create an Account
Also Project Mockingbird...and the Tuskegee experiments...and project paperclip...
Looks like I should have added "imagine my shock" at the end, also it looks like a few stormfags / FBI agents went through the comments on this post...
National Socialists and International Socialists colluding and sharing policies until they get in each others way?
It's more interesting when you get non-direct "clones", like my baby sister allegedly looking just like our great-great aunt when she was little.
Mozilla is compromised, so Firefox is off the table, the fork Waterfox should be good though.
Closer to Face Dancers than Borg.
Do you not remember what happened after he got caught near the end?
Looks more like a Bill Mitchell to me...
Robert Reich has entered the chat
If memory serves, Augustus, Tiberius and Aurelian were all noted as having blue eyes, and the reason they're more rare today has to do with "immigration" through the centuries.
So Colin Kaperdick?
Having spent time around those in their 50s and 60s who have, and those in their 90s who never experienced any decline until they died, it depends on the person.
I used to help my mother do real estate in the 90s, one little saying that ended up being very true was "if they have fancy cars in front of the big house, there's nothing inside it".
I can't help but notice that they all have brown eyes in this "recreation", because I'm fairly certain that most of them had blue eyes...
Why the hell are we wasting good fuel giving those commies free helicopter rides?
Based upon those eyes, she's been having some hi-test covefe
While killing of the baby is only 3%, the selling of dead baby parts is the other 97%.
It's about every ten years, starting in '80, because the economy being so bad in the '70s is one of the things that gave us Ray Guns.
Chemical Engineer vs Mechanical Engineer, if memory serves. Not sure if Dolph has a higher degree or not, but pretty sure Nye got a patent in his time before becoming a shill.
The only advice I can give is this, always remember that exes are exes for a reason. Also, if she ever starts coming back around because other men have stopped giving her attention, remind her that if you weren't good enough then, then you're not good enough now.
Based upon the floofy kittehs I had growing up, the only way for this to be true is if I was vaccinated before the vaccine was created, or prevaccinated if you will.
Nice, floofy, tuxedo kitteh there.
They also had the episode calling back to the planet that worshipped the XO as a god, where they said they've outgrown their gods. Also, it wasn't that the Krill were barbaric for aborting babies, they were barbaric for the way they treated those who aborted babies. Put another way, they were portrayed as barbaric for being aggressively pro-life.