1
Spunas1 1 point ago +1 / -0

This is the guy that shows up for an onsite job interview with a "Certificate of Carpentry!"

2
Spunas1 2 points ago +2 / -0

We'd find a way to win that too. Men are strategically competitive. Women, not so much.

4
Spunas1 4 points ago +4 / -0

Men are better than Women at being Women too!

1
Spunas1 1 point ago +1 / -0

I hereby declare a new term! "General Obvious, or maybe Private 3rd class Obvious!"

2
Spunas1 2 points ago +2 / -0

SHeeee-uht! How you think I got my shotgun & free weed!

Sorry OP, glad you got that off your chest! Not making fun!

2
Spunas1 2 points ago +2 / -0

Vehemently against copying any Dems tactics because it drags us down into being deceptive like they are. There aren't any easy answers to this that do not cause pain & hardship on all, well there is one, but nobody wants to talk about it!

2
Spunas1 2 points ago +2 / -0

let's not equivocate! Think Macro. People get lost in the minutia.

2
Spunas1 2 points ago +2 / -0

The lead up has been underway for 80 yrs. Once Israel was reconstituted, it was prophesied to occur within the space of 1 generation! So before 2027! Just saying. But I'm not willing to let them idly run ramrod over us either! I wasn't saying "Throw your hands in the air and (Australian term) "Spit the Dummy & Throw a Wobbly!"

1
Spunas1 1 point ago +1 / -0

True, Whoever's in charge of that Dept. needs to get on the ball! That would be Govt. right? DOH! You see the dilemma? Everyone knows what needs to happen, but they are too afraid to say it!

2
Spunas1 2 points ago +2 / -0

They have a system of milking the public of money with Our taxes. We were never meant to know about it. At least Trump revealed the truth to the people. What We do about it is on Us.

According to the Pareto principle, appr. 20% of Us are willing to do anything to save this Country for Our children and future generations. The other appr. 80% can be broken into those that want to destroy America's founding in order to lead a Godless hedonistic lifestyle. ( also probably 20% )

This leaves 60% collectively either "too ignorant" ( by not engaging like ostrich's with their heads in the sand)

"Fence-sitters" ( Which ever way the wind blows types, wrongly assuming it is the best survival mechanism )

Then "Narcissists" ( Those that see what's happening and choose to not give a damn as long as it doesn't affect them )

Each probably in the 20% respectively. This may be unrecoverable by design, and you may poo-poo the concept of Biblical prophecy, but this is exactly, so far, what the Bible says will happen! If you've never read a Bible before, it might be a good time to read one.

As I've said to others many times, If an Alien species were to come to Earth in order to understand Humans, wouldn't they want to see the most shared form of information on the planet in order to understand Us? Why then would you be any less concerned?

1
Spunas1 1 point ago +1 / -0

And to think We went to war over “Taxation without representation!” and are afraid to do anything about it now, after turning this Country into a Shithole!

1
Spunas1 1 point ago +1 / -0

I get them too. It's like fleas, but is also a badge of honor! There should be a way to count how many trolls one has had..

1
Spunas1 1 point ago +1 / -0

They were hoodwinked by how much the Biden Admin gets away with now & in the past! They were not wrong to think that he'd do it.

In the same way US taxpayers money is going to pay for every far-left goofball idea in every blue state! California to give $100 to every resident in Ca. to donate politically...That's not instate money Gov. Hair gel is using.

2
Spunas1 2 points ago +2 / -0

who the fuck is downvoting you? Did you hurt someone's fee-fees today?

2
Spunas1 2 points ago +2 / -0

God I remember this one! Good to refresh my memory! Wasn't coffee through the nose funny this time!

view more: Next ›