Sign In or Create an Account
False Flag Friday
Why the long wait? What's about to happen?
Who else was a popular member of a Socialist party?
Fuck NewsTarget. Glitchy ass ad site.
and there's only 2 people in the elevator.
They're blowing it already.
It's all in the M
And $105k in student loan debt
26-year-old women, maybe. Wait until they're 46-years-old and all that pent up depression starts oozing out.
The dog would be tied up to the chainlink fence out back, half-starved, with a Doritos bag stuck over its head.
Iron fills my blood, as it does the Earth's core. I am the projection of a living planet.
Cops are too basic to leave the choice open-ended like that. You have to say, "Pick our side," to generate change.
A cop who never learned proper punctuation. Their cognition is as shallow as their sulci.
Fuck your TG posts.
So much activities, no arrests.
Why would the 1% that controls all the money and power allow the other 99% to fuck it up with voting? Shatter the veil of the grand illusion.
Edit. Your. Spelling. Mistakes. FFS.
Total package: $1000
Who is this? He's a nobody.
Treason is in season.
So stupid protesting against the very thing that they represent.
Rolled his eyes too far. Let's go Brandon.
Bout to find out.