1
_Sully_ 1 point ago +1 / -0

I had the same process but I was also "This all sounds like horse shit, let's see if it even works because I seriously doubt the supposed "95% efficacy" they seemed to pull out of their ass." In strict logical terms, at this point there is zero benefit for me to take the vaccine, only risk. Both Pfizer and Moderna said there is waning efficacy after 5 months a condition they are just saying they are just arriving at. Well, if you've been paying attention you'd know that the efficacy actually wanes at 3 months if it had any to begin with, that aspect was just ignored by MSM and the government. So you'd need boosters no matter what. So taking it now does nothing whatsoever because the "Alpha" variant is gone and any new variant cannot be verified to be more lethal or be affected by the vaccine. So taking it literally only comes with risk of the vaccine with a fleeting efficacy that likely completely vanished when Delta showed up.

1
_Sully_ 1 point ago +1 / -0

The thought process is so poisonous that it is not even a possibility that certain activities could be perpetuated more by particular group. You see, they do understand this but only in certain situations. I wish I can hear the conversations from the retard brain trust.

2
_Sully_ 2 points ago +2 / -0

There is irony in that post.

3
_Sully_ 3 points ago +3 / -0

Is that why all the pandemic supply reserve was completely depleted after H1N1 and never replenished. Not to mention what a total failure the response was at the time so he should know. Although this does remind me how unusual bullshit around the resupplying of PPE and tests. Gavin Newsom got caught trying to buy 1 billion worth of facemasks but in a way that was super shady. All these people would enrich themselves with your death and call you a racist the whole time.

3
_Sully_ 3 points ago +3 / -0

I haven't heard about it in awhile but there was straight-up fire bombings and race wars in LA between blacks and latinos a few years ago.

3
_Sully_ 3 points ago +3 / -0

Yep and guess who will feel it first and the hardest? Buck broken or you ain't black. Keep voting with your racism I'm sure this time it'll work.

3
_Sully_ 3 points ago +3 / -0

Didn’t a judge already force the admin to keep the remain in Mexico policy?

20
_Sully_ 20 points ago +20 / -0

Nah, the world has never worked that way. It’s about money, your money and the government getting it. They are introducing a new financial system and they need to know every transaction you make to control prices of the digital currency they’re gonna force you to adopt.

14
_Sully_ 14 points ago +14 / -0

In his life? Who the fuck does she think she’s talking to. She needs to be slapped or something. I don’t know but her rudeness probably reveals a darkness that would allow for crimes against humanity.

11
_Sully_ 11 points ago +11 / -0

Good luck fighting the vigilante groups taking the law in their own hands not giving two shits about optics. Whoops did these psychos lead you into a trap, yes they did.

6
_Sully_ 6 points ago +6 / -0

The real news is it was never in danger.

2
_Sully_ 2 points ago +2 / -0

Missing indigenous women? I mean we all know why it’s not big news in Canada when that happens. Because then it’d highlight how shitty those cultures are. Oh I’m sure it’s because of evil white men. The nation conversation is being pushed by ignorant and over socialized narcissistic women. That’s why it seems like the country has turned to mean girls.

3
_Sully_ 3 points ago +3 / -0

Do you remember when he had Helen Mirren read the telephone transcript—“can you do me a favor”—as if it was some grand sign of quid pro quo. These people can’t be this fuckin’ stupid. Thinking they were catching Orange Man when he was specifically asking about the crime of their current fuckin piece of shit in chief stole over 7 billion dollars from the American people.

2
_Sully_ 2 points ago +2 / -0

Not only is it stupid but it’s pointless to vaccinate the globe. This is and only can be medical terrorism. You think fag flags is cultural imperialism wait til the world sees the corporate medical imperialism. It might not be as bad if THE FUCKIN THING WAS ACTUALLY CURING ANYTHING. Fuck this faggot and everything he stands for

1
_Sully_ 1 point ago +1 / -0

It's all the same thing with the same result. They want centralized control (communism). The point is to put the state at the top of the heap in every aspect of your life. At the core of the Soviet Union's collapse was how shitty the government was at actually controlling things. The amount of waste was off the charts. The government spent 10x more than it needed to to produce anything. The hospital ships is a good example of why there is so much waste. They were empty because the reality clashed with the lie. The system needed you to believe that hospitals were overwhelmed so the ships were sent.

The hospitals weren't overwhelmed so the ships weren't needed. Another example of how things work is in the Chernobyl mini-series the scientists requested a robot to survey. Well, they needed to request that robot from Germany. So when the state requested the robot they had to lie about the radiation levels as to not reveal the gravity of the situation. The lie and image of the state will always be more important than actually doing something useful. The robot was destroyed instantly because the radiation was so high. It's a perfect example.

The state will kill you if it meant it doesn't look bad for a second. So imagine who occupies all the important spots within the state. It will be comprised of supporters of the party regardless of competency. Their greatest strength will be their ability to lie to protect the state and it's mission. All this should be familiar to you.

16
_Sully_ 16 points ago +16 / -0

Yes it is. And it was planned. The GOP are just taking the hit for some dumb reason, oh right they are the whipping party this go around.

1
_Sully_ 1 point ago +1 / -0

What they are doing right now is causing a 10,000 to 1 death ratio. That's 10,000 people will suffer and die in order to save one person from the coof. It will take a over a decade but they must consider the economic and social damage they are causing. There covid zero policy should be considered a declaration of war on their own people and they should treat it as such.

7
_Sully_ 7 points ago +7 / -0

Just tell him "If you go home, this all ends. All of it." - Oh but faggot wants to get paid.

2
_Sully_ 2 points ago +2 / -0

I sorta want to see planet of the apes style nettings.

6
_Sully_ 6 points ago +6 / -0

They say this shit but don’t got a thing to say about that survey that showed over 70% of Dems thought your chances of being hospitalized was over 30%. They thought that because they don’t do any research.

9
_Sully_ 9 points ago +9 / -0

It’s one thing to gulp the bullshit down but to celebrate as some triumph? These people are insane.

view more: Next ›