2
healthy2legs 2 points ago +3 / -1

Does that ban include CIA headquarters on Dolly Madison Boulevard in McLean, VA?
What about the FBI training facility in Quantico, VA? Will they be able to enforce this ban in all of the homes in Fairfax county?
Is it illegal to work for NPR promoting critical race theory in Washington D.C. if you are a Virginia resident? Will critical race theory be banned from the MAE East internet routing facility in Tyson's Corner, VA? I remember back when Tysons Corner was still part of McLean, there were still a few dairy cows living in McLean back then, before all the local farms in Northern Virginia had to make way for foreign immigrants who wanted to live near D.C.

2
healthy2legs 2 points ago +2 / -0

Westchester is where Hillary's mansion is

7
healthy2legs 7 points ago +9 / -2

She was sent to prison because feminists couldn't stand having a traditional homemaker as a public figure and role model

1
healthy2legs 1 point ago +1 / -0

Heres some DuckDuckGo research for you, check out this former In-Q-Tel/CIA exec thats on the DuckDuckGo board of directors

https://alsop-louie.com/team/stephen-mendel/

If that isn't suspicious enough, the In-Q-Tel/CIA exec thats on the DuckDuckGo board of directors is the founder's uncle. Uncle In-Q-Tel got the federal government to give his nephew venture capital to start DuckDuckGo and in return nephew gives uncle In-Q-Tel a paid seat on the board and influence over content control. The father of the founder of DuckDuckGo is an associate of Fauci's, they worked together in the 1980s on some of the stuff in RFK Jr's book. The wife of the founder of DuckDuckGo is the daughter of Gerald McCann, former Democrat mayor of Jersey City who did several years in prison for bank fraud in the 90s as part of the S&L crisis.

3
healthy2legs 3 points ago +7 / -4

Buy carrots wherever you can find them, wait until McLean or Great Falls has a shortage and then sell for top dollar.

1
healthy2legs 1 point ago +1 / -0

The cuck in OP will be standing guard in jan 2025 for Gretchen Thunderburp's inauguration. Later on he'll be claiming PTSD gibes because someone from this website went to protest the inauguration and waved an American flag in his face.

13
healthy2legs 13 points ago +13 / -0

If you think Kasparov has some clever things to say then you've only seen the tip of the iceberg. Bobby Fischer gets to the heart of the matter

4
healthy2legs 4 points ago +4 / -0

Imagine the reaction from the jews if some Kazakhs decided to make a propaganda movie depicting jews as backwards and stupid and then circulate the movie globally. That would be a hoot.

1
deleted 1 point ago +1 / -0
2
healthy2legs 2 points ago +2 / -0

Turn away from the past and face to the future, you a guerrilla in an information war conflict now, your only possible paths out of the conflict are victory or capitulation. As things currently stand, capitulation is repulsive to you, you have not yet been demoralized to the point of accepting the ever changing "new normal".

1
healthy2legs 1 point ago +1 / -0

I share this sentiment

1
healthy2legs 1 point ago +1 / -0

I don't mind if faggots beat the shit out of feminist dykes and call it athletics, that particular aspect of clown world is one of the least offensive ones.

3
healthy2legs 3 points ago +3 / -0

Homeschooled kids start off with an impressive resume, going to the same school the Wright Brothers, Thomas Edison, John Browning, Abraham Lincoln, etc.

3
healthy2legs 3 points ago +3 / -0

Yeah, thats what I figure too. If NYC is 29% then the other 71% comes from the other corrupt democrats cities. I bet if you looked on a map, the "covid epidemic" is entirely isolated to the same localities that had big vote tallies for Brandon.

3
healthy2legs 3 points ago +3 / -0

Asking her "do you really take science advice from a wealthy cheeto seriously?" was apparently what triggered her violent chimpout and doomed the figurine.

6
healthy2legs 6 points ago +12 / -6

Maxwell's details are unironically far worse than Dahmer's. Maxwell was active for far longer and has orders of magniture more victims. Every crime Dahmer committed, Maxwell did dozens of times more than Dahmer did. Dahmer never even approached Maxwell's level of sadism and inhumanity. Dahmer wasn't able to conceive of crimes as evil as what Maxwell carried out. Both of the two wanted the same thing, illicit sex partners who wouldn't talk afterwards, Dahmer's crude approach was clumsy and unsuccessful compared to Maxwell's.

view more: Next ›