Of course she won't be in trouble. She's the diversity officer and hating White people is a job requirement.
Millions of dollars and kangaroo courts wasn't enough for the Establishment. It will go on forever because they have nothing else at this point.
Meanwhile, Ray Epps is still not in any trouble.
government told you
Oh I bet it was TikTok that told them.
They can't explain it because they are probably just brainwashed TDSers being told by China to brigade.
they are head Spreadsheet Lady at the office.
And in my experience, most of them suck at even that.
Pre-1965 immigration act as well...
Leftist fragility (ie what the White fragility wokesters are projecting about).
The idea that a woman chose a lifestyle that they swore off, yet is happier for it, can't be true. Not without...er...male patriarchy brainwashing and oppression and stuff!
DEI impacts all industries, even the grifting ones.
They are just mentally lazy NPCs, going with whatever is spoonfed to them alongside their dopamine hits. It's like when you have to give a dog a pill so you wrap it up in tastiness that the dog can't resist.
Go ask plebbit. They always have the latest NPC narrative-patch updates
Unlike the woke culture being dumped on us against our wills, their culture still respects strength.
Exactly. This is the Democrats admitting they can't win a debate of reason with the "real" voters of this country. By "real" I mean those that at least give a shit enough to vote in person or absentee (the legit mail-in method that involves paperwork). I despise voting on the day of an election due to crowds, so what do I do? I do the early-voting, which means I'm in and out within half hour tops. It's call long-term planning.
No party that serves the interests of the people need to depend on ballot harvesting a bunch of votes from people who have no fucking idea what's going on nor have the motivation to even want a say in how things work. I'm not even talking about illegal stuff, just the concept.
The left desperately trying to meme it as the "Trump Vax" just shows even they know they got duped by their own side.
because it works
And that's why the shills want him to stop. They only like unfair advantages when it's in their favor, especially if that advantage is merit-based.
Yeah, r/conservative is leaking again...
At this point, if the fascists AREN'T attacking someone with even half the energy they go after Trump, then that person is part of the System.
DeSantis is the only "real" threat to Trump at this point. All the neocons jumping in the race have no chance and are just doing it for attention, book deals, and possible cabinet positions.
TDSers jumped on this post like flies to shit.
Not as old, but I do remember playing big-dick in the class because I had a 1gig thumb drive that was small enough to put on a keyring.
Maybe they were trying to make AOC
Not even a fingerprint, which would probably do just as well. Has to be your entire palm. But the face is the real data-mining prize, of course. The more information you're forced to share with the System to simply buy a cup of coffee, the better for them.
The Democrats know they can't survive if the voting population has ways to go around their narrative stranglehold (MSM, Big Tech, TikTok, etc). THis is why they were so upset about Twitter getting bought out, even bringing in the EU puppets to bitch about it (which I found hilarious). They NEED to be able to safely lie to the people or else the whole house of cards falls apart.
What I find frightening is that, yeah they use US Big Tech to censor/control narratives, but feeling confident to outsource this weapon to China? I'm sure China is saying "don't worry, we got your back" and hey maybe they are today but what about tomorrow? Are they really that short-sighted when China pushes a few buttons and suddenly the entire NPC-sheep population are turned against them overnight?
I guess it doesn't matter really. The Dems are basically China's bitch at this point and will be discarded when no longer useful, just like they discard Useful Idiots like BLM when they serve their purpose.
Yeah those polls were basically "92% of the Establishment prefers Clinton over Trump" with the other 8% putting Trump for the lolz