Equality, how is that working out? Hahahahahahaha
Brother, I am thankful that God made you and I am thankful that His plan is perfect because it's painful in the details. I'm 43 (widowed) raising two children solo, I come with more baggage than the tsa could screen. Day by day God pours out his goodness, he loves you brother, loves you enough to die for you. I just prayed for you and will continue as I reflect on your story.
And you people will still watch, ohhh yaaa sports ball! I don't care what they do or who is playing, sports suck.
I for one support the call to put their money where their mouth is! If they don't give the reparations, they are hypocrites who might as well have beat the slaves with a rod. Justice Demands they surrender their privilege! The quickest way to end the leftist lunacy is to give them what they want.
I must admit that her honesty is refreshing.
Do it! Or stop being hypocrites and give it all back.
This whole pay for the past by destroying the future is awesome!
I'm for the United States to get out of NATO.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed the the blood of patriots and tyrants alike.
This is how you destroy the greatest military the world has ever known.
Conflating the issue, well Trump.....
Ben Shapiro is a good debater, but his arguments are only as good as the tainted source. Makes for a great lawyer but a poor authority.
When did dave mustaine get so fat?
The Royal family or whatever they are, are a waste and drain of society but the worst of the worst is the people that follow and love them
This is all planned, the fall guy will take the hit as the hero rises from the ashes to blame everything on the fall guy, and pull back about 10% of the stupid, they will call it "a return, keeping America great" and be heralded as heros all while slipping the other 90% in.
They are holding us accountable, boo hoo.
That's how you make the list of who to fire, termination letters for all of them.
MLK was not a good theologian, his view of Jesus makes me question how well he knew God. I can tell you that based on what I have read from him (more than most) he would not be behind the current social trends and would likely have sharp words for that state of families and the black male father figure, he would also most certainly be pro life. But some ugly hands holding a peines or a turd is hilarious.
I actually believe this if they are composted correctly, but likely they mean something else.
See he was protecting America even before we installed him as the president.
AKA "I'm the Captain now"
He was at a civil rights protest, you didn't recognize him because he had a robe and hood on.