"If you're wearing jeans, don't bother showing up. Because if we don’t match, it’s not gonna be scary... The aesthetic we're going for is Ku Klux Clan, bitch, but it's at Best Buy. " 😂 (twitter.com)
At least not until 2024.
I don't know if he has any hope of being elected in 2024 anyway, Dominion still being the law of the land. But even IF it was fair.. people are fed-up.
20% of the population is trying to indoctrinate the other 80% to believe that 2000 years of history, structure, cultural norms, and philosophy is suddenly wrong because they took a liberal arts course in college once and their neo-Marxist professor told them so. (twitter.com)
view more: Next ›